Fall-O-Ween Day 2: Scents


Welcome back and a great thank you for participating in this fun blog hop. Yesterday, Gudrun did an awesome job with her special day. Next up, we have the wonderful, Sandy Gervais. You'll have to pop over to her site to check out her special project and what she has to say about our topic of the day, scents.

This is a tough one for me because I have allergies and I am overly sensitive to a lot of scents. In fact, when I was in the mall the other day, I went to Bath & Body Works and, unfortunately, I couldn't stay in there for very long. I made a few quick selections for gifts and bolted out of there. I did find these really adorable antibacterial lotions. Check out the names. So fun!


I do love the scent of apple cider and cinnamon wafting through the house. It's a very relaxing thing to me. This tea from the Crate & Barrel is nice because it isn't as sweet as actual apple cider. I love to add a cinnamon stick to add a little extra flavor.


My most favorite scents, though, are the crisp, fresh air that you can breathe in when it is a clear, autumn day and the smell of rain on a not so clear day. My kids love it too. What are you favorite scents for fall?



See you tomorrow. Remember to join me on Creative Mojo with Mark Lipinski tomorrow. I'm going to be on for different segments so stay tuned from 3 - 5 p.m.

Check out what the other designers are doing today. Gudrun, Sandy, Roseann, Kari, Terry, Heather, Terri, Carrie and Pat have some wonderful thoughts on scent.
xo, L