Barcelona-Costa Brava-Malaga: Highlights in Pictures

I have been back for a week now, flying in to Manila last Monday and working the same day. Since then it has been non-stop: wading through the email that had piled up while I was gone, unpacking and getting things back in their places, in two words -- settling in. That all may seem dreary and tedious after having come from the amazing whirlwind of Spain with the man I love. Well, yes...in way it's a slow and gentle push back into reality. But, lest I forget, the most important part of the honeymoon is still with me...my lovable C! So it's also a wonderful settling in to rhythms both new and familiar...

Now, before I get too cheesy, another important part of the honeymoon: pictures! While I finish putting together my actual written highlights, here are my highlights in pictures. If anyone has questions about any of the pictures just leave a comment and I will answer as best I can! :)