Run, don't walk



Run, don't walk to the bookstore and buy the latest issue of Better Homes and Gardens' American Patchwork and Quilting. Last week, Karen, the gal that I work with at Henry Glass e-mailed me about my being on the cover of American Patchwork & Quilting. I wasn't paying attention so I didn't bother asking her. Then, I when I walked into Kindred Quilts on Saturday, the girls there congratulated me on being a cover girl. HUH? I didn't realize that "be Merry" made it to the cover! I was so excited. Check it out. Not only is that quilt on the cover, they also wrote about the Creative Circle of Excellence that I attended in May. I made the pink block at the top left page of the article [the bright block with flower and green stem]. Mary Lou Weideman, Linda Milligan [Possibilities] and I made the Queen on the next page.

It has been a great week. My finished fabric arrived! It is always a thrill to see the finished product. The line is called "Paisley Parade" and I love the fabric. The images always look so dull on paper. They should be available in the next month or two. I see that it is available at
http://www.fatquartershop.com. Pennington Quilt Works [http://www.penningtonquilts.com]in Pennington, NJ ordered the entire line. If you are in the area go and check the line out when it arrives.