Simplicity

Fashion week is coming up soon and I'm not looking forward to all the crazy colorful street style characters looking for attention.  Right now, I'm inspired by a return to black and white simplicity (with a little grey thrown in as usual).  That's not to say I'm anti-color but I like it used as an accent instead of the main event.  It just looks chic and we know how I like chic. 

N.B. I'm off to pilates but will add all the credits when I return. 


Bill Cunningham

Valentino

Lisa Sherry via Lonny


via Velina Blog


by Morten Holtum

Samantha Traina by Tommy Ton



Kirsten Dunst by Terry Richardson




Rose Smith in Paris


by Benedikte Ugland



by Harriet Anstruther




Leica camera


by Tommy Ton in Milan





Miles Redd

via modelsjam.com

Bellevue AJ2 Lamp



Mark Rothko