San Francisco Here I Come!

This week, I'm headed to San Francisco for a little sightseeing and another book signing.  I can't wait to catch up with my friend Grant K. Gibson and see recently transplanted New York designer Allison Caccoma in her new city. I look forward to seeing Caitlin Flemming of Sacramento Street and meeting all my blog readers at Hudson Grace.  I'm also excited to be staying within walking distance to all at the Hotel Drisco. Seeing the Painted Ladies is also high on my agenda.  If you have any suggestions of places to go and things to do, definitely let me know. 

I would also like to thank J.Crew for featuring outtakes of Jenna and Frank's offices on 770 Behind the Line.  You can also read some fun interviews I did on Cosmopolitan.com and Daily Candy

After a week off for Thanksgiving, I'll be back at it with a signing at Jayson Home in Chicago on November 29th from 6:00-8:00pm.  Be there or be square!