The Chicest Wedding

During fashion week, I read that Vanessa Traina was a newlywed.  I didn't realize she had gotten married so a quick Google search ensued.  I found beautiful black and white images of her wedding to artist Max Snow on Purple DIARY by Oliver Zahm online and wondered if it would be published in Vogue. Today when I picked up the November issue, I found the color photos I was waiting for.  It is one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen.  For those of you who don't know, Vanessa Traina is the daughter of novelist Danielle Steel.  She could have had a huge society wedding with hundreds of guest.  Instead, she had an intimate affair for 80 friends and family in her mother's home in San Francisco. Of course, her friends include famous fashion designers and celebrities but even they couldn't eclipse the beautiful bride.  Her dress was designed by another designer friend Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy.  I loved the embroidery and bracelet sleeves and zippers. It was a mix of tradition and modern touches and perfect for the fashion forward bride. 































Photos by Samuel Lippke & Allan Zepeda for Samuel Lippke Studios and Oliver Zahm