Help Wanted: Chic Interns

The reason I haven't posted anything yet today is because I'm knee deep in planning for the launch and tour for my book Creativity at Work. I've put off getting help but there is no way I can continue doing it all myself.  I'm finally ready to interview for some interns.  Chic interns. 

I've realized recently that many people don't actually read my posts so please make sure you read through the requirements and description before applying. 

I first have to make it clear that this is not a design position.  Right now, I need help with logistics and planning for my book tour.  There might be some design aspects but you will not be working on design projects.  I will need help styling and preparing for photo shoots, the first of which is for a major fashion magazine on October 12th, which is design related.  But what I really need help with is fielding emails, sending out my personal copies of the book, running errands, and keeping everything on track.  

Like me, you should have an interest in design, fashion, art, photography, and travel. I'd like someone who is familiar with social media including blogs, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram but who is not looking to me to increase their own readership and followers.  Bonus points will be give to anyone who is an expert at PhotoShop and can drive. Potential interns should be discreet and professional and be able to be a representative for Habitually Chic.  There will also be opportunities to accompany me to events and press previews or even attend them in my place. 

Interns will be on an unpaid trial basis to start but can transition to paid position for anyone who proves themselves.  You may be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement especially if you are assisting with my second book, attending photo shoots, or dealing with well known individuals. I am looking for two interns who can start asap and are located in New York.  

If this sounds like something you or someone you know would like to apply for, please email a resume to habituallychic@gmail.com and please include why you want to intern for Habitually Chic.


Photo from The Best of Everything and is a joke.  I will not be referring to anyone as a secretary.