Happy Friday!!!

Hello, my lovely friends!  

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be wearing jeans, a sweater, and boots today.  I'm also wearing my pink button top (part of the new year's resolution), but I'm super toasty and comfy in all of my RTW gear.  I like Me Made May, but getting ready this morning was a joy because I knew I wouldn't be cold :)

Here are my favorite things this week:

I am going to put this list of 21 Quick Tricks to Feel Better Instantly in my cube.  And add Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia as #22.  

This picture made me so very happy.

My awesome friend, Becky, is opening a bakery in Chicago!  I'm crazy excited and proud of her - her treats are delicious, and I definitely will be ordering some for my birthday :)

I work in HR.  If you are currently trying to get a job, please look over these charts.  They will definitely give you a new perspective on interviews and potential employers.

Yep, I totally signed up for StickK when I read about it here.  I'm working on my goal of exercising three times a week, and if I don't, money goes to charity.  I never want to work out, but this is a great perspective to have on the subject and something I'll try and think about next time I want to avoid the gym.


I want to make this and put my face in it because I want to be immersed in the awesomeness of the goat cheese.  I love goat cheese.


An interesting article for us who blog: How Yahoo Killed Flickr and Lost the Internet.  I would be curious to hear some of your thoughts regarding Flickr.  As much as I would like to, I just cannot get the hang of using Flickr - I'd rather use my Picasa web albums on Google (especially now that they have incorporated Picnik as the web editing tool! Thanks to Alessa for passing that AMAZING tip onto me!)

I agree with this entire post 100%. My favorite part is #6: Always touch your fabric.  I've learned this the hard way myself, and it's so very important!  

Friends, what are your plans this weekend?  I'm going to an antique show (don't tell Rob - I am pattern hunting - he thinks we are looking for furniture) and I also plan on getting pictures of my Sew Weekly Vegas outfit.  Due to amount of flesh that is revealed, it's essential that the pictures be taken in sunshine.  (If we are going to commit to this ensemble, it needs to be warm.)

Have a great weekend, all!!