The Clear Result

Nowadays, people need to be evident in all walks of life. Particularly in us, we need to know more how to be noticeable. One of the important things to boast ones self-confident is to make ourselves beautiful in and out. Hair gives us additional points to feel that we are beautiful. For me having a beautiful hair is very important.





I have a straight hair and I am very lucky about it. Unfortunately, I’m not exempted to the dreading problem of dandruff. I know that most of the Filipinos, dandruff is the main big problem whether male or female. Secondly, hair fall and I do experience it also. Sometime my officemates notice that I have hair fall. Though my hair looks good and doesn’t need much treatment, it still needs to be taken care very much.



So in order to cope up with that problem, I look and choose for some shampoos and conditioner that will treat my hair. Sometimes, I bought different hair care products, one shampoo for dandruff, one for hair fall and one for strengthening my hair. So, imagine the bulk of hair care products.



My hair is my most beautiful asset, I could say that my husband falls in love with my hair. Hahaha. I remember when I visited one of the parlors in our place just for a trim. One of the staff who cut my hair suggested trying some hair treatment because the end of my hair is dry, he added that I have a beautiful straight hair and it’s so shiny and soft. Those are the qualities of my hair, that’s the reason why I don’t want to try any treatment. Some say my hair is still “virgin” on any treatment and it is true. Even though my hair is like that I’m still caught with my dilemma of treating my hair.



I thought actors and actresses doesn’t experience the hair problem that I’m experience but it seems that even the glamorous and well known stars like Bea and Piolo also suffer from the dreaded hair problem. “I’ve had the chance to work with some of the best hairstylists in the country. Even with their expert help, it’s still different if you have healthy, manageable hair,” Bea declared. “Stylists can only do so much to make hair look its best in front of the camera. Good thing I have CLEAR shampoo who does the all the hard work for me.”





CLEAR works where no stylist can go. It is specially formulated to zero in on the scalp where hair problems occur. If not nourished properly, the scalp becomes dry, itchy and flaky. Not only that; Hair lacks that shimmer and strength, making hair fall becomes apparent. For someone like Bea who’s always in the public eye, being caught with dandruff is big no-no. Neither can she afford to have falling hair.



To supply her hair and scalp with the nourishment it needs, Bea turns to New CLEAR for Women and its breakthrough formula that solves dandruff, scalp dryness and hair fall. New CLEAR for Women contains Nutrium 10, a technologically advanced formulation that nourishes the scalp three layers deep at epidermal layer so dandruff is arrested right from the roots rather than simply washing away these unwanted flakes. New CLEAR for Women is also rich in vitamins and nutrients to bring back that luster and promote stronger hair fiber. It has more nourishing ingredients and it leaves your hair 3x stronger vs. the leading anti-dandruff shampoo brand.





“It gives me a sense of satisfaction knowing that I can face my fans with confidence,” Piolo shared. “I don’t have to constantly check for signs of dandruff and falling hair, thanks to CLEAR Men.”



Understanding the different nature of men’s scalp, New CLEAR Men is formulated with Pro Nutrium 10 and is 3x more effective at fighting dandruff at source, vs. the leading anti-dandruff shampoo brand, and provides longer lasting anti-dandruff protection vs. the leading anti-dandruff shampoo brand. It also leaves your hair 3x stronger vs. the leading anti-dandruff shampoo brand.



Together with New CLEAR for Women, New CLEAR Men delivers the knock-out TOTAL 3 results that men and women look for in their shampoo –No Dandruff. No Dryness. Less Hair Fall for Women and No Dandruff. No Itch. Less Hair Fall for Men.





“It was CLEAR then, it is CLEAR now”, says Piolo. “Why switch? Dito na ako sa only shampoo that has given my hair and scalp all the best care it deserves”, adds Bea.







With the words from known stars it made me decide to try what Clear can do to my hair. At first I didn’t notice it immediately because I’m used to having my hair straight. Then my officemates and friends noticed something different from my hair and add to that I noticed that I rarely see hair falls. I think a few weeks of using Clear did make a good result on me.

Now I can do often to my husband what Cameron Diaz did in Charlie's Angels, flipping my hair glamorously. Of course I'll let my husband use Clear for men also so he could experience what I did.