Holiday Shows





If you're in Portland, get ready to add a few more events to your already busy Holiday schedule:


**Thursday, December 3rd.

Holiday Party & Jewelry Trunk Show at my place. My roommate Marci (of Ginger Salon) and I are hosting a little get together complete with yummy holiday beverages, snacks and sweets. Come party and check out the newest Paper Treasure collections. Everyone is welcome (If you'd like to come please email me at: admin@papertreasure.net for my address/ directions). From 7-11pm (or later... who knows!)


**Friday, December 4th.

Paper Treasure Trunk Show at Flutter. Let's keep the festive drinks and treats coming! Come browse the lovelies at flutter and have a peek at my entire collection. From 5-8pm. 3948 N. Mississippi Ave. (Visit http://www.flutterclutter.com for info on additional trunk shows and parties throughout December).


**Sunday, December 13th.

Crafty Wonderland Super Colossal Holiday Sale. I'll be there along with 100+ other talented Portland designers. Come see us and get all your shopping done in one swoop! 11am-7pm at the Oregon Convention Center 777 NE MLK Jr. Blvd. Exhibit Hall D. (For a complete list of vendors visit http://www.craftywonderland.com)

**You can also find brand new batches of Paper Treasure jewelry locally at Noun and Xtabay.

*******Happy Holidays!**********Hope to See You Soon!************