Quilt Market - Part Two

I love these ladies. I met Barb and Alma of Blackbird Designs at the Better Homes and Gardens' Designer Retreat. They are energetic, fun and very genuine. Gorgeous designs and oh so gorgeous styling happening in their booth. Take a peek below.

This mantle piece makes me envious that a booth display could look so much better than my home! Their booth was so comfortable yet so sophisticated.


They had this bird cage hanging across the top of their booth. Love that quilt hanging behind it. The little lights added a magical quality to their booth.


Oh yes, we even had some touch with true celebrity fame in Houston. Marie Osmond was making an appearance. She is so tiny! Lots of people were waiting in line for her to sign something. 

I went on to see the booth of one of my favorite design firms. I love Alexander Henry fabrics. Here's the dynamic designing duo, Nicole and her brother Phillip who own the company and do the designing for Alexander Henry.


I'm in love with the light grays, yellow and white look right now so I was obviously in love with their booth. 


Come back for part three. I still have lots of photos to go through but we're experiencing a storm right now so I've gotta run. xo, L