Quilt Market - Part Three


It was nice chatting around the Henry Glass booths. I got to meet the other designers who work with them. Lynette Andersen [right] is from Australia! She had her son working really hard! Karen [middle] keeps me in line! I also saw Bunny Hill Designs and met Quilt Soup, and Michelle of the beautiful Cicada Studios.

I met with the ladies at the Martingale/That Patchwork Place booth. Their books are so lovely and I hope to do some more work with them soon. I lunched with Cynthia Tomaszewski of Simple Pleasures. Her new book just made its debut at this market. We managed to chat with Weeks Ringle who was sitting at the table.

I wandered over to the Leisure Arts booth. Funny thing happened again this year. Cheryl and I met and talked business on the Super Shuttle! We've done this before!

My book, Home Stuff, was displayed wonderfully in their booth. That's the bird pillow on the left and the table runner right below it.

Mary Lou Weidman,  had a bunch of us drooling over a new super $11, 000 Bernina. We all wanted one! I think that there was talk of a bluetooth wireless foot for their machines. Wow! Check out her photo of us. I look much better there! She's such a fun person and very creative.


Maggie Walker had her wonderful applique designs on display. I love the painterly quality of her designs.

It was good to see Nancy of Better Homes and Gardens. She came to my home for the photo shoot of my home this past spring. She's totally cool and I love chatting with her.


Over at the APQS booth, I hung out with a few old friends, [from left] Pat Sloan, Heidi Kaisand, and Lila Scott.

Here's Lila again [she's the Technical Editor for BHGs' magazines] with Jody, who's an Assistant Editor for the same magazines.

I hope that you enjoyed these. I'll have a few more photos soon. xo, L