The Piles Are Transforming...

Friends, it's been quite awhile since I have visited with you!  Let me begin by saying that I've missed you all and I am working on catching up on all of your lovely posts in my Google Reader.  Thank you so much for all of your kind words on my last post regarding my stash busting, and for your fabulous and supportive emails that you've been sending to me privately.  They've helped me get through these stressful weeks since we last chatted.


Well!  Since my last post, my moving date changed from March 1 to February 1, then back to March 1 definitely but sooner if the opportunity arises.  I was hunting for apartments when a friend of a friend said I could come check out her soon to be available home.



OMG.  I walked in and I was sick to my stomach at the thought of this place passing me by.  I knew, in my heart of hearts, that it was meant to be mine.  Since then, I've signed a lease for my new place, which is definitely mine on March 1, but if she moves out sooner, I can move in right then.  


*insert joyous happy dance here*


The past few weeks have not been easy, though.  I was worried over getting the apartment, and also panicked about packing if I was indeed moving February 1. 


I've also had some weird financial things pop up (read your credit reports thoroughly, everyone!) and had to focus a great deal of energy in getting those matters resolved.  



I should probably also mention at this point that I am moving into this new apartment by myself.  


While Rob and I are staying together, we both agreed it would be better (and I would be happier) if I had my own space to be creative and colorful to my heart's content.


These past two weeks have been filled with tears and laughing, serious anxiety and overwhelming excitement ... and lots of packing!


As you can see, my piles are transforming slowly ... into slightly more organized piles of boxes.  

XOXO to all of you,
Meg