Fab Finds

In an age when there are a million online shops and flash sale sites, I love that Fab is a fabulous destination for one stop shopping. They have vintage and new products for men, women, children, pets, your home...you name it, they've got it.  These are just a few of my new favorite Fab finds.  

As someone who wears pearl earrings every day, I think it might be time for a change.  I’m loving these jasper druzy stone earrings set in gold above.  They also coordinate with all my grey winter clothes. 



I recently found a vintage zebra rug for my apartment but a great alternative is this 100% cowhide zebra rug.  It probably doesn’t shed as bad as mine does too. 

I haven’t bought a new desk calendar yet for 2013 and this Rifle Paper Botanical Desk Calendar looks like a perfect choice.  Anna Bond’s illustrations are always chic and cheerful.
 

One of the best categories on Fab is the tech gadgets. I don’t love conference calls so how fun would it be to talk on this iCooly Handsetwhile being able to scroll through instagram and twitter at the same time.
 

I’ve heard many bloggers wish they could own a Cy Twombly.  Since most of us will never actually be able to afford one, this lithograph of Crimes of Passion II would be a perfect alternative. You don’t even have to tell anyone it’s not an original,
I joke that I am almost run over by a Razr scooter every day on the Upper East Side.  I might be less upset about it if the child was riding this vintage handmade folk art scooter in its original orange paint.
 


How funny would it be to give your favorite digital photographer this tee shirt celebrating old school The Fotomat. I kind of want one for myself!

Have a Fab day!