Thank you!

As I embark on my last book signing for Creativity at Work until the new year, I want to take the time to thank you all.  Thank you to everyone who has bought the book and sent me kind messages and thank you to all the showrooms and stores who have hosted signings.  They include, Design Legacy, Archivia Books, Indigo Books, Hudson Grace, Jayson Home, and Flair Home.  

My friend recently told me the story of a book signing he attended for a fashion designer.  He was told that the designer would not speak to anyone.  What's the point of scheduling a signing if you're not going to be nice to your fans?!  The best part of book signings is meeting people in person whom I've only interacted with online.  It's fun to meet long time blog readers and those who just found the site.  I love asking what everyone does and I enjoy talking to those who work in design and those who wish they did. Hopefully, the book will inspire some to take a leap. 

It's also been very exciting and surreal to see my Creativity at Work on the shelves of two of my favorite stores in New York, Bergdorfs and Barneys. The response has been great and I'm so thrilled that so many of you are enjoying it.  If you haven't picked up a copy yet, I hope you will check it out or consider it for a holiday gift. The ability to photograph and write a second book depends on how well the first one does, so I hope you will support the book and me. 

I will announce book signings for 2013 as soon as they are confirmed. 

Thank you and Happy Holidays! 

HC