Sponsor Spotlight: Fab Holiday Shop

Usually items on Fab come and go quickly but the chicly curated items in their Fab Holiday Shop will be available until December 31st.  They were kind enough to ask me to pick out some gifts for the people on my list this year.  Maybe my choices will help you pick out a few last minute presents for your friends and family. 

I thought a pair of the Fab Industrial Wire Pendants above would be perfect for my friends who just moved into a new Brooklyn apartment. 

I know a chic little kid on the Upper East Side who would appreciate this Eames Elephant.  Heck, I know a few adults who would love it too!

I have a feeling that my Diet Coke addicted friends would love this Gold Soda Can Bank.  I might have to get one for myself too!

The original present I picked out for my dad was a fun mustache mug that sold out right away.  My next option is to get his old school music library downloaded onto an iPod and then buy him this Geneva XS Speaker so he can listen to music anywhere in the house. 

My mom loved anything furry so this Icelandic Sheepskin would be perfect for her and her little dogs too. 

And last but not least, I think I deserve a present.  I've been in love with this George Nelson Tripod Clock since I first saw it in Domino magazine many years ago.  If anyone would like to slip this into my stocking, I would be completely amenable to that idea.  

Happy Holidays!