Holiday Party Edible Fruit Christmas Tree



Fully Raw Kristina just posted this gorgeous colorful fruit Christmas tree video. This would be perfect for your holiday table and your belly! So great to find new inspiration to help us change our old patterns of eating. Holidays can be such difficult times for people to make the best choices. Especially when food is so associated with time honored memories. For our own good health, and that of our family and friends, we now must have alternatives to the empty calories of the holidays past. So I thought this fruit tree idea would be a treat everyone could enjoy! Plus it looks fabulous! 

I learned something new by watching this video today, and I just love learning new information that I can use! It's that you can eat the skin of kiwis! I did not know that! Still... I would only eat the skin if it was an organic kiwi after washing it well. Don't want to be ingesting any pesticides. Talking about healthy skin...just look how beautiful Kristina's skin is...that is the fully raw glow. Amazing. You could also watch the video that follows this one to learn what Kristina eats everyday to look so beautiful and full of energy. You may be surprised!

Also, instead of the pineapple star that Kristina creates for her holiday tree, you could get a starfruit and slice that for the star on top of the tree. Then place the other slices on the plate around your fruit tree creation. I hope you enjoy watching how to make a beautiful holiday centerpiece that is super healthy too! Perhaps you might create this tree for your family, let me know if you do!


UPDATE: I decided to make this edible holiday tree centerpiece for our Christmas Day Buffet table. Look how fat my cherry tomatoes were! This colorful tasty tree really was beautiful, and was quite the hit with everyone! I highly recommend making this yummy creation for yourself, or to take to a party!  I sat a small dish next to the tree for the guests to put the toothpicks in after grabbing a bite of fruit. As you can see, I used starfruit on mine, and it looked perfect.


When my three and half year old granddaughter came into the house, instead of looking for the gift tree in the living room, or running up to her playroom, she jumped up on a chair and marveled at Grandma's fruit tree on the table. "Oh, look Grandma has a little tree!" she exclaimed leaning across the table pointing at the centerpiece.



She was so excited to learn she could pick from the tree, that she reached out and took a big juicy cherry tomato for herself!


Be happy, enjoy the moments, and eat something good for you!