Heart Healthy



















Contrary to popular relief, I don't like sharing too much about my private life because I like to keep it, well private.  Something has happened recently that I feel I must share because it might affect the blog and posts.

My father just had a triple bypass operation so things are needless to say very stressful and upsetting right now.  I will be home for two weeks to help my mother take care of him.  It's the blind leading the blind so if you have any suggestions for books or websites that helped you or someone you know get through a similar situation, I would appreciate some suggestions.

I would also appreciate your understanding if it take me longer to reply to emails or if there is a day without a post or a repeat post.  I'm not exactly in the mood to discuss decorating or fashion right now, well maybe a little fashion, but only a little. I would also appreciate it if you could please refrain from emailing me first thing in the morning to tell me that you don't like something, you know who you are.

I would also like to thank my friends who have been extremely supportive and kind during this difficult situation.  I really appreciate it!

HC