Hello Kitty Meet and Greet This Holiday


Christmas is really for kids!  It is the time to let them experience the joyful season of Christmas in every corner.  Kids love cartoon characters and some of them even cosplay their love anime or character and for some establishments kids are their target, the little ones who enjoys the fancy color and graphical look of cartoon characters.   Creating some stuff for the store in order to attract the eyes of the children.


In the case of SM Supermalls they didn't just placed those cartoon characters but let shoppers experience and perhaps reminisce the kid in every mom and dad who visits the mall.  Who says kids are the only ones who can get some fun this holiday!  SM City North EDSA even made the experience more engaging by having time with the loved cartoon character name Hello Kitty.  They have this meet and greet portions where kids and kid-like can gather in the created town like of Hello Kitty and of course meet the character.  To be honest I'm a fan of HELLO KITTY.  I used to collect Hello Kitty items, unfortunately wasn't able to maintain and continue it.


For the rest of Christmas season, SM The Block will not only have meet and greet but features Hello Kitty collections.  My eyes got wide open when I saw those Hello Kitty stuff.   Never thought that there would be lots of Hello Kitty collectors.


Well I never thought of this as an issue with gender so this time, I let my eldest son watch the Hello Kitty gallery at SM, and explain to him that I am a fan of Hello Kitty, that most of the girls in my younger time loved to collect Hello Kitty stuff.  By doing this at least he is informed of the facts about Hello Kitty.


I love the collection of Hello Kitty at SM The Block. So, for those who used to be a fan and currently enjoying the Hello Kitty stuff, do visit The Block at SM City North EDSA.