Busy Little Bee


It has been a crazy, crazy few weeks. Let's catch up. After Hurricane Sandy, we started to re-group and get back to school and activities. We were very lucky but there are many here on the east coast who are going through so much. Luana Rubin of eQuilter has organized the 5000 Quit Challenge! Victoria Findlay Wolfe has organized her own awesome drive for donations! Please help! I am working with a local shop to do our share and details are forthcoming!

Today is the last day of The Henry Glass Very Merry Holiday Party. There are some great posts, projects and giveaways! You can still enter mine!


I had a short trip to market but it was a good one. [Reminder: sort through and post what photos I do have] I did a couple of book signings at the Henry Glass booth and the Martingale booth. Thank you for dropping by and saying hello!


I did visit with The Main Event group at Byrne Sewing in New Britain, PA during the morning of the projected noreaster storm. It was a great group of ladies. I love this store! I've purchased two of my Berninas and my Miele vacuum here. Fabulous, fabulous ladies at this store! Fabulous thread and pattern selections too! Owner Debbie Byrne has an amazing store. Do you see my Russian doll ornament up there?





Come back for more photographs of Byrne Sewing!

I think that I forgot to post the winners from Jill Finley's Blook Tour! Apologies.

Winner of Jill's e-book and my book is:


Material Girl said...
Beautiful Quilts, I would really love to win Jill's new book, and your Mom's new book would be great to also.
I love all the beautiful fabrics, patterns, books and designers like your Mom and Jill, who make all these enticing books and patterns. And I love that I have met so many wonderful people over the years because of quilting, and it's great to visit with them, they are always so inspiring.
Great review boys... I enjoyed reading it!!
11:06 AM

The winner of my book is:

sew.darn.quilt said...
There's so much to love about quilting. The colours, the textures, the choices to make and the outcome of something beautiful and functional. There's also the wonderful community on the internet to connect with and share, support and stitch along with. :)
Thank you for the chance.



xo, L