It's Time To Get Back To Regular Programming!


Hey everyone! Remember me? Yeah, me, your old friend, Linda. It is time to get back to this ol' blog. The last post was in August and that is about the time that I got sick. It was like a bad cold that continually sucked all of my energy away and I still have a tickle but the worst is over. Let's just forget it happened. I don't want to do it again. I literally haven't sewn in months, I've worked slowly and steadily. Now that fall is here, it's crunch time.


So, for the next few weeks it will suddenly feel as though I have so much to share with you! First, I am happy to announce that I will be part of my friend Jill Finley's Blook Tour! Clever isn't she? That's why she's my friend! Martingale did a fabulous job on her book and I can't wait to show all of you! Make sure that you hang around because you could win her book! Here's the exciting line up:

Saturday, October 13: Aurifil Threads [www.auribuzz.wordpress.com]
Sunday, October 14: Linda Lum DeBono [www.lindalumdebono.blogspot.com]
Monday, October 15: Madamme Samm [www.sewwequilt.com]
Tuesday, October 16: Pam Vieira-McGinnis [www.pamkittymorning.blogspot.com]
Wednesday, October 17: Amy Ellis [www.amyscreativeside.com/blog]
Thursday, October 18: Stitch This [Martingale] [http://blog.shopmartingale.com]
Friday, October 19: Cori Blunt [www.creativityamongstchaos.blogspot.com]
Saturday, October 20: Jacquelynne Steves [www.thenoblewife.blogspot.com]
Sunday, October 21: Henry Glass Fabrics [www.henryglassfabrics.blogspot.com]

Come back next week for more announcements!

Have a great weekend!

xo, L