Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, my friends!  I just got laughed at by a conference room full of women at a la Mean Girls when I was waving my arms to turn on motion sensor lights in an office.  It has now crushed my spirit for a little over 10 minutes.  So this is what I am looking at to cheer me up:

THE BEST COMIC IN THE HISTORY OF COMICS.  (Seriously - click, drag, and be amazed)

Tavi teaches Jimmy Fallon how to do bitchface.  Hilarity ensues.

I find myself sewing in my underwear often, especially if I am fitting a garment every few steps.  I'm glad to know I am not the only one!

If you love going to the theater, please read the review of Cyrano de Bergerac from a guy who has never seen a play - you won't regret it!

How to win over Tom Hanks.

8 Affordable Castle Hotels.  Yes, please!

These Sewing Sentiment illustrations are just darling.

It's that time of year again when Hocus Pocus returns to TV #joy

And then this, something to make us all smile at the end of a difficult work week:


FEET.  (I lol'd)

Have a great weekend, all!  I've got big BIG plans and it's going to be awesome :)