Habitually Chic Book Signings

I'm thrilled to announce that my very first book signing will be this weekend at the High Point Furniture Market.  Creativity at Work will not be released until October 30th so this is your chance to get an advance copy and sip a glass of champagne in the brand new Design Legacy showroom.  They are one of my favorite vendors and I can't wait to see how they style their new larger space. The ribbon cutting will take place Friday, October 12th at 9:00am. 

Habitually Chic Book Signing & Celebration
126 Virginia Place
High Point, NC 27262
(behind the BoBo building)
Sunday, October 14, 2012
4:00 - 6:00pm


If you can't make it to High Point, you have another chance to purchase the book and have it signed before the release date.  I will be signing books at Archivia Books, 993 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10021 on Sunday, October 28th from 3:00-5:00pm.  

You can also join interior designer and HGTV personality Tommy Smythe in conversation with designer and style maven Heather Clawson (that's me!) about all things chic and stylish as well as her new book on Thursday, November 8 at 7:00pm at Indigo Manulife Centre55 Bloor Street West,Toronto, Ontario, M4W 1A5CANADA. A book signing will follow. 

I'm also currently working on signings in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, and Washington, DC. Once they are confirmed, I will post all the details.