Chic in High Point: Bernhardt

This lingering cold and cough has me behind on editing my photos from High Point and just about everything else in my life. I feel especially bad because I couldn't wait to share the award winning entry that new creative director designed for Bernhardt. High Point can be exhausting and their library was the perfect place to rest for a spell before or after a showroom visit. If the large scale artwork looks familiar, it's because Ron was inspired by designer Raji Radhakrishnan creates in her spaces like she did in her Bureau Prive in the Kips Bay Decorator Show House earlier this year. The library was also the perfect place to highlight their chic yet affordable furniture collections. Bernhardt is a winner all around. 








Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic