X - Factor Philippines, 6th Week Presentation Night


It’s the 6th week presentation night of the X-Factor Philippines and I just got lucky to get invited to see for myself these aspiring X-Factor Champions and also did a little interview with them. I call them aspiring X-Factor Champions because it’s really hard to get pass the selection process of the competition and they are all really aspiring to be the champions of this competition. Being one of the finalists is truly a great blessing for them.

Well, to be honest this is my first time to watch it live! That’s why I’m so thrilled and in awe when I was there. I never thought that I could meet these wonderful and talented individuals. I have only watched them on TV during their previous presentation nights.


During the tour there was one comment that the X-Factor Philippines Finalists were so tall but was surprised when they were seen in person. Anyway, cameras sometimes trick our eyes. X-Factor Philippines Finalists also opened that one of the day that they hate being the competition was Sunday because that was the day that one of the bottom two goes home. But perhaps they’ve embraced it already that there could be only one.


For this weeks presentation their theme were great hits during the 80s. Hmmm… I think I was still in grade school back then and I’m not pretty well acquainted with some of the music back then, that’s what I have thought but when I’ve heard the songs, I just say “ahh okay, so that was it!”




So here’s the list of what they've sung.
Allen Sta. Maria – Every Breathe You Take by The Police
KZ Tandingan – Eternal Flame by The Bangles
Gabriel Maturan  –  Forever popularized by Kenny Loggins and Martin Nievera
Daddy’s Home – Will You Still Love Me by Chicago
Jeric Medina – Careless Whisper 
Kedebon – Eye of the Tiger  hit of Survivor
Joan Da – Billy Jean one of the hits of Michael Jackson

Watch out for my next post on who’s on the bottom two and who’s going home.