Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, my darling friends!  I've been working through some real life sewing issues the last couple days and trying not to let those things and the onset of cooler weather get to me too badly.  This week is chock full of links that made me laugh and/or forget about the piddly, grumpy stuff:

I am OBSESSED with this song right now.   


This list of irrational beauty fears made me laugh so hard, especially the bit about the rusty razor - I think about that EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to shave my legs.

Whenever I wake up at 5am to sew, I am going to tell myself that waking up early is a habit of highly successful people ... and after I tell myself that, I feel completely okay with hitting the snooze button.  (To be truthful, I've only not gotten out of bed once - hooray!)


Sal from Already Pretty talks about styling high-waisted garments 


No matter how US citizens are planing on voting in November, I think much entertainment can be found perusing Nerds for Obama.  I particularly like November is Coming, since I just started watching Game of Thrones.  I checked, but there is not a Nerds for Romney site (yet).


Moonstruck is my favorite movie ever.  I even liked Nicholas Cage in it, which is saying quite a bit.

If you have a few minutes, check out the 88 books that shaped America

I am loving Charity Shop Chic's series of Designs on Denim!   This dress might be my favorite thing so far.

I love spoilers, but I had no idea that spoilers were good for me ... thoughts on spoilers, friends? Yay knowing what's going to happen or nay, surprises are the spice of life?

Speaking of spoilers, DOCTOR WHO IS BACK.  This Doctor puppet makes me so happy :)



Have an amazing weekend, all!  And see you next week with lots of completed goodies :)

XOXO, Meg