Big Love Is A Super Veggie Juice!


This is a big glass of self love! Full of cancer fighting goodness! We are stepping up the juicing around the castle, and this tall glass of fresh juice is the 'Afternoon Special.' A fresh juice that was amazingly delicious, considering how much cruciferous vegetables I added to the mix. Normally a thyroid patient would not add so much of these veggies to fresh juice, but I have no choice now. I am going for kicking cancer's butt. Phooey on the doctors and their cancer talk. I am healthy, and I am staying healthy. So I have to change it up, juice more, and do some strong goiterogenic veggies in my juice. You can go to my "Cancer" page at the top of this blog, for a list of the helpful cancer fighting foods. 
Let's get to it! Drink up and feel the rush!

Big Love - Super Veggie Juice

1 handful of dandelion greens
1 small clump of flat leaf parsley
2 carrots
1 granny smith apple cored
1 red delicious apple cored
1 whole lemon
6 leaves of romain lettuce
1 big handful of lettuce greens
1 inch ginger peeled
4 long skinny broccoli stems with tops
1 tiny red beet with stems on top
1 round clump califlower
1 tsp barley grass powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp turmeric

Add the barley powder and spices after you make your juice. Stir and enjoy! The cool thing about adding the cinnamon is that you smell it every time you take a sip, and that last mouthful is like drinking an old red hot candy. Tip: When I am finished drinking my veggie juice, I sometimes drizzle water down around the inside edge of the glass to savor every little drop left on the side of the glass. I don't want to miss anything! And that goes for living a big love filled life too!