Be Careful with my Heart Rewind


Moms are always on the go, like me who's a full time mommy, I want almost everything done in the morning to keep a little more time afterwards because I want to have a little bonding session with my kids while watching TV.

"Be Careful With My Heart" is an appetizer for us, we always see to it that the TV is tuned in to the Kapamilya network during lunch time or else our food will not be as delicious as it should be.  My eldest son who'll be turning 5 years old this coming October knows all the cast of the afternoon teleserye.  So it shows that we really bond during this time.


Due to insistent public demand, the country's no. 1 daytime TV program topbilled by Jodi Sta. Maria and Richard Yap will now be aired also on Saturdays via "Be Careful With My Heart Sabado Rewind" that will premiere this September 15 before "It's Showtime."

"Be Careful With My Heart Sabado Rewind" will begin the pilot episode of the hit "kilig-serye" where viewers can rediscover the beginning of the unique love story of Yaya Maya (Jodi) and Mr. Lim (Richard).

"This is the first time that a TV program airs a replay every Saturday", said Jodi. "We offer this to everyone who cannot watch "Be Careful With My Heart" every morning because they're busy with their work and school. We hope that we can share them the joy and the good vibes that the morning audience enjoy."

This will be a chance of all the viewers who want to watch "Be Careful With My Heart" during weekend, to have some bonding session just what I am doing in my Family.

Aside on the good news for the viewers, they are also offers the nine tract official soundtrack.

According to Richard,  "Be Careful With My Heart" is special not only to their fans but to him and Jodi themselves. "We both love music and singing but we never dreamt of being a recording artists," he shared. "This is special to us because aside from the fact that it's our first album, we really worked hard for this because we want the people who'll buy the album to be happy with the songs and how we sang them, and not just because we're part of it."

Jodi added that avid viewers will surely relate with all the tracks of the album. "Everytime they'll listen to it, they'll remember the romantic moments of Ser Chief and Maya," said Jodi.

The tracklist includes the following:
1. Be Careful With My Heart (duets of Jodi and Richard)
2. When you Say Nothing At All (duets of Jodi and Richard)
3. Kaba (sung by Jodi)

4. Torete (sung by Jodi)
5. When you Say Nothing At All (sung by Jodi)
6. They Way You Look Tonight (sung by Richard)
7. Sorry Na, Pwede Ba? (sung by Richard)
8. I'll Be There (by Aiza Seguerra)
9. Be Careful with My Heart (sung by Juris and Sam Milby) bonus track

Don't miss the highly anticipated release of the two giant surprises of the country's no. 1 daytime TV program - "Be Careful With My Heart Sabado Rewind" that will start airing this September 15 before "It's Showtime" and "Be Careful With My Heart Album" that will soon be available on record bars nationwide.



For more updates, log on to www.abs-cbn.com. follow @becarefulheart on Twitter and 'like' the show's official facebook fanpage at www.facebook.com/becarefulwithmyheartofficial.