Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig


Hello, my darlings! I have returned to the mainland... but where have I been??

On the biggest boat in the ocean!


We stopped in Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico... and aside from the ridiculous heat, it was wonderful :)






There were formal nights...


... ice skating...

...live band karaoke...

...nightclubbing...

...an insane amount of drinking and picture taking...

...lounging in parks around the ship..

...riding the carousel....

...lobster eating contests...

..and hanging out with Rob's grandfather, the man who made it all possible :)

Thanks to Dean for including me on the family vacation!  And thanks to Neutrogena for ensuring I stayed the same color the whole time!


Now, back to the sewing and cutting out plans that I have today.  Big project announcement coming tomorrow - hooray!

XOXOXO missed you all - working on getting through my Google Reader asap :)