My Quest for the Perfect Shoe: Yellow and Orange

Friends, when it is gross and rainy outside (like it is supposed to be this morning), I have the urge to wear yellow.  Something bright and sunny to offset the gloom really helps to improve my mood throughout the day!  My outfit for today consists of a tan blazer and a mustard tunic with jeans - it's casual chic for the office (yay for jeans days in corporate America!).  I would love it if I could wear yellow shoes on dreary days...here are some of my current favorites (and some in my signature color, too!):
 


These are strappy and a bit dressier than some of the styles I have been looking at, but they come in a wide range of colors.

Chelsea Crew Malibu T-Strap Mid Heel Pump

We saw the red version yesterday, but I definitely love the shape of this shoe, and it's so delightful in mustard!

 

Miz Mooz Women's Yema Wedge Sandal

Something about these reminds me of my grandmother in those old photos when my Dad was a little boy - a vintage feel and I love the pop of blue!

 

 

Chelsea Crew Alexa Cut-Out T-Strap Sandal

Of all the shoes I list, this might be the only MUST BUY pair.  Because they are orange.  And I have a problem.

 

Seychelles Women's All Dressed Up T-Strap Pump

  Oh, so delicate and so expensive...but so pretty...

 

Seychelles Women's Petunia T-Strap Pump

I really love that these have gold and tan mixed in, and the strap design and cone heel are big winners in my book!

 

Two Lips Women's Reflection Platform Pump

 These shoes are so epic, there aren't enough words.  Not only are they my university's colors, but they would make me look like a giantess. Oh, the 1970s, I love you so much.


 

  Friends, what are your feelings about yellow and orange shoes?  I loved all your comments and shoe suggestions from yesterday - I've been hard at work tracking down Hush Puppies and some of the other UK styles in the US!  I'm wondering if it wouldn't be easier to come to the UK and just do some shoe shopping there :)  Who's with me?!


XOXO have a great day all!  Yay Friday!