Chic in Madrid: Lorenzo Castillo

The "Lady Luxe" spread from yesterday's post was shot in two places designed by Lorenzo Castillo.  The Hotel Santo Mauro and his showroom/home in Madrid, Spain.  I really need to learn Spanish so I can read more about this talented interior designer but from what I can gather, he is also an antiques dealer and this particular space serves as his home and showroom.  Some of these photos are old so you can see from some changes from the fashion layout.  For those lucky enough to understand Spanish, there is also a video from 2009 via Nuevo Estilo you can watch here. It's actually worth watching even if you don't know Spanish. I love the entire space but I think the brass trimmed bathroom is my absolute favorite room and will definitely be going in my personal inspiration file.  I also think Lorenzo Castillo might just be my new favorite designer.