30DoC: Something I've Never Done Before

Friends, I was completely unable to craft for today's challenge, which seems like something I've never done before.  I blame the state of my sewing room:


I promise those boxes are not all sewing supplies (is that a good thing or a bad thing?).  We had to clean out our storage unit before tomorrow, so everything is everywhere.  It's pretty overwhelming.


 Look!  I found my buttons.  They are under the winter coats right there.  Underneath all of that is a bed.  Un - freaking - real.


I cannot even see Rob right now because the boxes in our living room are stacked five high.  It's intense.  It wouldn't be so bad if all the blankets/sheets/clothing that was in storage didn't need to be washed because of the public storage smell. 

So, Friends, please forgive me for not crafting today.  I'm sure my crafty spirit is buried under one of these piles somewhere...

In the meantime, have a fabulous, uncluttered night!