Chic in High Point: Drexel Heritage

One question that everyone asks each other in High Point is "what have you liked so far?"  It's like looking for a needle in a haystack so it takes something really special to impress everyone.  One showroom that really knocked my socks off and the other bloggers on my tour was Drexel Heritage.  I never shopped them before but can honestly say that I will be sourcing lots of upholstery from them going forward. I absolutely loved the Hexham Sofa above with it's curved back and contrast welting and just might have to order that one for myself.  I also saw lots of great chairs, headboards, ottomans and even an upholstered console that are all perfect for client projects. It probably didn't hurt that the showroom was styled to the hilt. Something that I always appreciate.  If anyone needs me, I'll be redecorating my apartment.


































Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic