Happy Monday! Yes, I am serious.

Happy Monday, Friends!  No, I'm not crazy - I am actually super excited that this is Monday.  This is the Monday of a four day work week, and that is a reason for some serious celebrating.

My weekend was hectic...I went to my first Zumba class (OMGwhyarewemovingsofast), I scheduled some ballet classes after reading Angie's post here (love reading her weekly goals - so inspiring, check them out), I saw some fabulous one act shows and my Lizzie's movie premiere!  That was exciting - she looked fabulous on the big screen and I was oh so proud :)

My friend Shel-Belle and I waiting for the movie to start.  I finally broke out the Crepe dress to wear in public - I'm sure that will be happening more often since Me Made June is right around the corner...


This week, the challenge is embellishing...and I am finding it very challenging.  If only I had a Bedazzler...

While I am pondering my embellishing skills (and evaluating my puffy paint supply),  I plan to do some refashioning (big surprise there).  Since my Mom has been giving me most of her old clothes, I've been scouting out tutorials that could help with some of these pieces.  Well, I've got some lovely khaki linen shorts that need love and I think Megan Nielsen's Scallop Hem Shorts tutorial is the way to go... and then I can have one more thing to wear for Me Made June!

I also have a crazy long khaki skirt that needs some love.  It is a fabulous A line skirt, but it hits me right at the fattest part of my calves.  This must be fixed, friends, before it ever sees the light of day.  I'm thinking Disney's Ruffle Waist Skirt Refashion might be the way to go if the fabric isn't too thick.

My Mom also gave me this fantastic Coca Cola sweatshirt that is straight out of the 80s.  I've got big plans for that.  I'm talking Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion big. 

Stay tuned!  And have a fabulous Monday!