Random Things



It has been a very busy summer and I've only managed to play on Facebook because it's quick and easy. [Do join me there if you can!] I've been trying to finish up a lot of projects while I've been working away. I've made great progress on that granny square blanket up there. It's a lovely project because I can just pick it up whenever I want and put it down just as easily without thinking. That's the key. Without thinking.



I've been working to finish Hugs and Kisses. The strike-offs turned out so cute. I can't wait to make some things with this line. It's available in quilt shops in November.


I don't buy a lot of fabrics but when I was at Sample Spree, I bought Heather Ross' new line. It's so pretty and somehow not really me. I think that I'm nostalgic for my childhood!



My friend, Linda Hohag of Brandywine Designs gave me these copies of her latest patterns. So gorgeous! The doll clothes can be changed because they're attached by velcro dots. I fell in love with the owl quilt too! Linda, you're so clever!

Another friend, Nancy Mahoney, shared her latest fabric with me. This line, Nellie's Garden, is so pretty, don't you think? Nice job!




I'm so lucky to have such talented friends. xo, L