End Of School, Start Of Summer




Prince And The Pea. We are officially in summer holiday mode. There are days of reading and napping after spending time at the pool. Apparently, some little princes think that it is fun to stack up my sofa cushions and sleep on top of them. 


School's out but work still goes on. I've been doing work behind the scenes but I can show you the strike offs from the fabric plant. At this point I decide on the final colors. Luckily there wasn't much to change on these. I made a block for a magazine from these pieces and I'm going to make something small with what I've got left.


The folks at Leisure Arts just posted the front and back covers of Knit Prayer Shawls. They asked me to contribute a design for this book last year. I designed and knit the green shawl below on the right. It turned out so pretty and I loved using the Lion Brand Organic Wool.



See you next week. xo, L