At market I met up with Donna from Fabric Trends Magazine to thank her for showcasing my fabric line, Inspiration, in their gallery. Thanks again! I love the magazine. They do a wonderful job of showcasing the latest quilting fabrics. I know that I am lucky to be working in such a fabulous industry where everyone is so supportive.

Have you had a chance to see Inspiration  at your local quilt shop yet? If not, run out and get some for yourself! I love the colors and the images are so fun. Send me a photo of your finished projects!

I had a lovely visit with the folks at Aurifil. I've only been using this thread for a little while but I am hooked! The thread is a dream to sew with but I must admit that the colors are what captures my heart.  I used the thread on a quilt that I did for my next project for American Patchwork & Quilting. I had trouble matching the thread with my fabric when I tried to with another brand. The Aurifil colors matched my fabric perfectly.

Here's a photo of a couple of the Aurifil folks, Alex Veronelli and Elena Gregotti. Check out that awesome display of eye candy. Luscious. The thread is fine yet strong so you don't have to sew scant seam allowances!



For those of you interested in the European quilt market, Alex offers interesting videos on his weblog .

My favorite booth? Alexander Henry. So creative and funky. Nicole is a wonderful designer and their booth is so inspiring. The witch is working so hard. The details are so cool and spooky.





I love this look. I have a certain "goth" side to me. I went through this sort of phase when I was in university.  Reno is still trying to find photographic evidence of it to this day. Sorry, it's all been shredded or burned, baby!





I fell in love with their new Halloween line. Here's a sneak peak [used with their permission only]:


Oh, there's more to come. I have a few loose ends to tie up but I'll be back. xo, L