Nourish The Soul

It has been a nutty week. Don't I always say that? Well, I finished a couple of projects and then was displaced for a couple of days. I had to leave early and I had to stay out of my house all day because there was paving and other stuff going on around here. Of course, my car and printer had to break down amidst all of this. Timing is everything! You just have to smile and move forward.

I'm not trying to bore you with the details.  All of it made me think about how lucky I am to be crafty [in the artful way, of course]. Sewing, knitting and all of the other things that I do make me who I am. What a great relief and distraction when my day is turned upside down. That's how I felt when I designed the projects from my "Inspiration" line for you. 

For now, I can say that I am thankful for a lot of things and that whenever life is just a bit out of sorts, sitting down to sew or knit is nourishing to the soul. Sometimes a little escape is all I need. Next month is breast cancer awareness month. I'm sure that many of you have been affected by someone who has had to deal with this horrible disease. I hope that you will make these little gifts for the loved one in your life who's dealing with and fighting this terrible disease. 

This little zippered pouch is the first pattern for you. I use mine all of the time and I put all of my itty bitty things in it. Otherwise, my purse would be a big, black hole and nothing would ever be found. [*Link will be posted tomorrow. Technical difficulty and technical guy is out of town until tonight. Sorry!]

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy!
xo, L