Believe

I hope that you've had a great week. My brother and I got sick while we were in Toronto.  He had to fly back to Vancouver so he had to go while still sort of under the weather. By then he was feeling much better. I delayed my return home and I feel so much better now. Then the kids had their first day of school and I worked on another deadline!! It has all been crazy and chaotic!

See that quilt up there? Believe is a fun and funky applique design that I used to sell as a block of the month set. People still ask me for it. Good news! It will be a single packet pattern very soon. Even better news! The entire pattern will retail for $24! I'll let you know when it will be available. 

Remember when I made an appearance on Quilt Out Loud? One of the other panelists was the wonderful Patsy Thompson. She sent me a pile of her wonderful DVDs. I watched a few of them and all I can say is that they're terrific! She's clear, and she packs in a lot of information. I like the way that she shares her tips and that she points out areas along the way where you might run into trouble. In essence, she's teaching, guiding and troubleshooting for you as you're quilting. 

See you later! I have some more videos to watch! Have a wonderful and safe weekend.  xo, L