Be Back Soon!


I've been taking a break before the end of the summer. It's back to school next week. I can't believe it. I've got some quilt content coming next week so come on back for a visit. Meanwhile, we went to the C.N.E. yesterday and it was lots of fun and fond memories. Funny how some things never change. As I walked along, I felt like that little girl attending the Ex for the first time with my dad. A lot of the vendors still sell the same things as they did then and the games, like the ring toss or balloon popping are still around.


We wandered over to Ontario Place too. I used to work there during the summer when I went to the University of Toronto. So many good memories there too.

This longneck dinosaur was new to us. The kids were in awe of its size. As always, the rocky shores of Lake Ontario are wonderfully relaxing and the breeze is always a cool comfort.


Our adventures are over and we'll be back to our usual routine. We've had a great summer and are sad to see it end. xo, L