Valentine's Sale!

I will be participating in Olio United's Valentine's Sale on Thursday, Feb. 12th! They are going to have amazing gifts to give your sweetheart... a wide selection of jewelry, beautiful succulents, alma chocolate and packages from Loly spa! Please visit http://www.oliounited.com for more information!

I am headed to the East coast to visit family and friends. I'm so excited! I'll be away Feb 11-21st so any orders placed in my shop won't be shipped until after I return.

I will be participating in the S.E. Area Art Walk on the last Saturday in Feb. I'll be set up in front of P. Town Scooters on Division and 32nd. Come stop by!

**The webshop is looking very bare, I apologize for it's emptiness... but I promise I've been busy making tons of new pieces. They've just yet to make it up there. So expect major shop updates in March!