New Talent In The House

[All photographs, copyright 2009 by Little A.]

We were at a tae kwon do tournament this Friday and Little A wanted to use the video camera.  He's always loved taking photos but he's had limited time with my camera because he puts his little fingers on the lens. Reno let him have a go at it. Wow, his video coverage was terrific. [Plus, Big A won one second place ribbon and two third place medals. Little A got a spirit medal in his Pee Wee Division. Awesome! Congrats!]

Today I went to get my haircut. I thought that the hair looked good so I wanted Reno to snap a couple of photos that I could use on my blog or new website. Let's hope that there isn't some theory about the correlation between how one perceives you and how he takes your photo. If there is, then we're in big trouble. There will never be a public display of his said photos.


Little A wanted to give it a go. I must say that they're not bad at all. Some are a bit fuzzy because he doesn't have full control.  I did crop them and applied the Seventies Action courtesy of Pioneer Woman and that was it.

Funky, edgy and cute. What a great job and he's only five. xo, L