Holiday Update!



Happy Holidays, Friends! I appologize for such a long absence! I've been without a computer for awhile now, but not to fear... I've been very busy creating new jewels! The Xtabay and Mink Boutique in Portland, Oregon have newly restocked so if you're in the neighborhood go check them out.

And, I have a few Holiday Shows lined up...

I'm kicking things off with a Black Friday Art and Gift Sale at The Jam (2239 SE Hawthorne)... hosted by Brenda Dunn of the former Garment Boutique. I will be doing another show there closer to Christmas in addition to a trunk show at the Xtabay (stay tuned for more details!).

In other news, my brand new website should be live in a few days! The etsy shop will be updated with all the new goods just in time for the Holidays... there will be lots of new necklace styles to chose from plus a new addition to the Paper Treasue line... vintage-style charm bracelets!