Off to Bicol for the weekend!

title
I am off to Bicol for a weekend away with my best friend K! We’ll be visiting Albay (Legaspi City) and Naga City…yes, the same place C went for business not too long ago when he brought me back this wonderful stash of goodies. I’ll be sure to return the favor this weekend :)

I’m SO excited because:
- This will be my first time in Bicol…and I’m always excited to see places for the first time, especially cities and towns in the Philippines that I haven’t yet explored.
- We’ll be checking out the Peñafrancia Festival, the feast of Our Lady of Peñafrancia, the patroness of Bicol. I love festivals!
- We will also be visiting Linyon Hill, the Cagsawa Ruins, Daraga Church, and the black-sand beaches in Sto. Domingo…and I will finally see our perfect cone – Mayon Volcano!
- I’m sure there will be lots of delicious food to eat and delectable treats to bring home.
- Weekend jaunt with best girl friend = non-stop fun and adventure = fabulous times!

Now, what does the picture have to do with Bicol? Nothing really…although I’m sure they do have labanos (radish) over there. It's just a little hint of what I’ll be posting about soon!

Happy weekend everyone :)