Summer Days and Minor Delays



Things have been so busy this summer that I've barely had time to do any updates...apologies! I moved into a new apartment and have been getting all settled in, making my new nest nice and cozy. I also snuck in a little vacation back east to visit family and friends in Rhode Island. It was wonderful to see everyone...and I even got to sit on the beach!

Luckily I still found time to create a whole new stock of shipwreck necklaces to add to the shop and I can't wait to show them to you! Unfortunately I mistreated my nice digital camera a little while back by giving it an apple juice bath. I tried and tried to salvage it but it just won't work anymore. So I'm on the search for a new camera as we speak and I promise to post new necklaces in the shop as soon as I can. Stay tuned to the blog for more updates... (or if you live in Portland and want to check out the new pieces, just send me an email: admin@papertreasure.net) Thanks for your patience!