I'm a Table Guest at Table for Three!

I'm always on the lookout for new local blogs...particularly if they feature interesting restaurants about town. Although I love discovering new places to eat at, I am only one girl in this big bad city, so it helps to have other like-minded palates hunting down culinary hotspots, checking out the food, and giving us all the 411.

Table for Three, Please does this three times over...meaning their three members go to the same restaurant, so readers get three different reviews. They also interview local chefs and restaurateurs. And once in a while have bloggers over to visit. I am so tickled to be asked to guest blog (for the first time ever!) at their site. So if you have a spot of time, and would like to find out whose tables I dream of gracing, head on over there :)