Is it spring yet?


Here's a sign that it is spring! This is a sneak peek at my new fabric, Funky Flowers. The line will be available in a few months. I'll keep you posted on the availability. I love all of the colors in this line and it'll be great for little accessories, pillows and bags. I hope that you like it.

I have really enjoyed the weather this week. It has been in the sixties and the temps may even reach 70 degrees today! The fresh air is really invigorating. I have had a very long March and it isn't even half over. I have finished up a lot of projects this month on the book front and I've started designing new fabric too. I'm dreaming of a holiday already though it won't be Hawaii this year. I think I'd like to go on a road trip down south and stop at every fiber-related shop along the way. Don't tell my travel companions! They've been through enough of that sort of travelling from here to Canada, to Kansas City and down south ro Virginia.