A Little Obsession

Funny thing, I have had three drafts in my blogger file for the last month and I just didn't have the time to post with pictures. So sad! I've been busy with work, and everyday stuff. Now, I am playing catch up.

I've had several magazine projects published in the last little while. American Patchwork and Gardens had my "be Merry" quilt on their cover and now my pincushions are in their current issue. They are quick and you can still make them for gift-giving. Unbelievable, I know.

Quilt It & More had an interview of me plus some holiday cards. They were so much fun to make. Really quick and cute.

Quilter's Home issue has me in their horoscope column in the current issue and their previous issue there was an article where I shared all of my sewing room necessities, wish list and fantasy list. It is such a fun publication and Mark is a hoot. Go and get yourself a copy because it is a refreshing read.

I wish you all Happy Holidays!!!!