APQ Creative Circle of Excellence - Part deux

Yes, I a terribly sorry it has taken me forever to finish this post. I do have a great excuse though [at least I think so!]. I am very proud to announce the launch of my new web site www.lindalumdebono.com I designed it and put it up myself for the most part. Hubby provided some technical assistance! More news ... I am excited to launch "Cool Girls Quilt" and "Cool Girls Knit". Stay tuned for new info in the next few weeks. Meanwhile, I need to wrap up a knitting book for Leisure Arts. Enjoy the rest of the APQ Creative Circle of Excellence post.


Here are some more pics from the great time that we had in Iowa with Better Homes and Gardens' American Patchwork and Quilting.

Jo Morton is standing beside the "buffet table". What a treat. Many companies generously donated their products for us to play with. Heavenly.


One of the women I enjoyed talking to at the conference was Nancy Smith of The Great American Quilt Factory. Both she and her business partner, Lynda Milligan, were there. They are both an inspiration to me. I met them in Atlantic City when I did my first wholesale show so I only knew them as "shop owners" who bought my product. To spend time with them in Iowa was a treat. Both are funny and smart and I was inspired by their stories about how they started their business when their kids were still young.

Robyn Pandolph [below, left]and Lila Scott [below, right, technical woman extraordinaire for American Patchwork & Quilting] are two super ladies. It was fun getting to know them.