Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, my Friends!!

This Period and Costume Dramas Tour was written for me, I swear.


Hands down, this made my month.  I LOVE ORANGE.

If you are freaking out about the Hunger Games opening this weekend (like I am), then here is a round up of Hunger Games crafts for you!  

Sal has some excellent tips on what to wear when you've got nothing to wear.  I have this problem almost every night when I lay out the next day's outfit!

Robert Redford was my first celebrity crush EVER, so these photos of him in LIFE magazine made my former teenage heart swoon...

which means this song is now in my head for the rest of the day.



The description of this book made me laugh so hard my cube mates thought something was wrong.  Has anyone read this??

I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE SO BADLY.



McCall's has just released their summer patterns and I found myself a bit disappointed by most of the offerings.  There were two looks, however, which caught my eye...

M6559, which has A STAR wrapping around the side of the dress.  That would make for a pretty spectacular dress for summer outings, I think, especially in a striped jersey.


The second pattern is M6569 - a cute bathing suit pattern.  While I would never dream of appearing in the bikini version of the pattern, I love all the gathers and the ruffles of the one piece.  This would be great for my upcoming summer vacation...


What are your big plans for the weekend, my friends?  Any projects that you are itching to finish?  Let me know what you are working on in the comments!